CSU-APA Scholarships for APA National Conference
Application Deadline is February 22!
The Cleveland Section of the Ohio Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA Cleveland) wishes to provide funding through a competitive scholarship to help future planners enrolled at Cleveland State University attend the annual APA National Conference.
Each eligible student selected by APA Cleveland will receive $125 to be used for the cost of registration or other travel expenses. Awards will be announced on or about March 1, 2016.
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in the Levin College of Urban Affairs at Cleveland State University
- Must be an active member of the Cleveland State University APA Student Chapter
- Each student selected to receive a scholarship must agree to write an article of 300-500 words summarizing how concepts learned through an individual session or the overall conference could be applied to the planning profession in Northeast Ohio. This article must be submitted via email in Microsoft Word format, no later than May 13, 2016. The article may be published in part or in total in an issue of the Ohio Planner’s News.
- The number of student scholarships awarded will depend on the number and quality of applications submitted.
- The scholarship committee will determine winners based on the student’s degree of involvement with CSU-APA, quality of activities, and statement of how attending the conference will help further their education.
Deadline: Monday, February 22 @ 4:00pm