February 21, 2019
What's Up With Pop-Ups?
Co-Hosted by NOACA
Goldhorn Brewery, Brew Pub Room
Wondering what the deal is with pop-up projects, tactical urbanism and the like? Join APA Cleveland and NOACA at Goldhorn Brewery for after-work snacks (and a cash bar) to hear Northeast Ohio planners describe why and how they are using pop-up projects. You will also learn more about the NOACA Street Supplies program.
- Zach Forney, Better Block Foundation
- David Jurca, Seventh Hill Design
- Allison Lukacsy-Love, City of Euclid
- Calley Mersmann, City of Cleveland
- Katelyn Milius, City of Lakewood
- Terry Schwarz, Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative
- Katie Moss Sieb, NOACA
- Sara Tillie, Lorain County Public Health
AICP CM credits will be offered.