HOME ARPA Plan Consulting services - RFP
City of Mansfield
City of Mansfield, Ohio
Request for Proposals- Consulting Services
HOME Investment Partnership- American Rescue Plan
Dates- June 21,2022- July 22, 2022 @ 4:00pm
The City of Mansfield as an entitlement community has been awarded $1,061,958 in HOME-ARP funding through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. The City of Mansfield is seeking proposals from qualified persons/ organizations to provide services for the development of the required plan as outlined in CPD Notice 21-10. This plan must include required consultations, gap analysis, and must describe best use for HOME-ARP funding to address homelessness in the City of Mansfield. Please see our website at https://ci.mansfield.oh.us/home-arp/ for detailed information on HUD requirements.
Scope of Services
1. Consultation with all HUD required agencies * some consultations have been completed, awarded consultant will be provided all documentation
2. Gap analysis * some analysis has been completed, awarded consultant will be provided all documentation
3. Identification of Qualifying Populations
4. Public Participation requirements must be met
5. Housing needs assessment * The City of Mansfield is currently in a partnership for a county-wide housing study, some information for this assessment may be available directly through our agency
6. Use of funds recommendations/ Priority needs assessment
7. Completion of an allocation plan
8. Policy development related to recommended use of funds * this item is dependent on a HUD approved HOME-ARP allocation plan and may be included in a separate line item for fee structure
Proposals must meet minimum criteria as outlined below. Failure to comply with minimum criteria request will result in disqualification.
1. Must demonstrate successful completion of consulting services for HUD program(s) including, but not limited to, HOME Investment Partnership and/or ESG grants.
2. Must demonstrate capacity to provide services including, but not limited to, experience of staff who will be conducting the services
3. Must provide anticipated fee structure including specific costs for services, payment schedule, and any additional applicable costs
4. Anticipated timeline for deliverables including, but not limited to, consultation, gap analysis, public participation, recommendations for use of funds, plan development, submission, and policy creation
Proposal deadline is July 22, 2022 at 4:00pm
Proposals may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to
City of Mansfield
30 N. Diamond St Fl 8
Mansfield, Ohio 44902
All questions about this RFP must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 15, 2022 to ensure timely response. All questions will be posted at https://ci.mansfield.oh.us/home-arp/ as they are answered.