Comprehensive Plan - RFP
City of Medina
The City of Medina is requesting proposals to lead the community in the preparation and adoption of a new Comprehensive Plan. The City seeks a consultant that will guide the creation of a community vision, growth and development policies, and implementation strategies.
The consultant will have the following responsibilities with the assistance and cooperation of City staff:
1. The overall management of the Comprehensive Plan process
2. The inclusion of public participation and a steering committee in the planning process
3. The analysis of existing conditions, documents, plans and policies
4. The creation and assessment of future development, city services, policies and planning alternatives (generally and area specific).
5. The preparation of all draft and final plan documents
The full RFP document can be found here: http://www.medinaoh.org/