Huron Waterfront Parks Plan - RFQ
City of Huron
The City of Huron, Ohio in Erie County, Ohio is accepting qualifications for a one-time contract to perform certain professional planning services (consulting) work for a Waterfront Parks Plan along a historic coastal waterfront corridor.
Sealed bids will be received by the City of Huron, at the office of the City Manager, Huron City Hall, 417 Main Street, Huron, OH 44839 on the 24th day of November, 2023 until 2:00 pm current local time for the:
“Huron Waterfront Parks Plan”
The final plan document should minimally highlight the following:
1. Plans will highlight nearshore habitat restoration/enhancements
2. Direct ADA access to Lake Front Park Beach and other waterfront green spaces.
3. Connectivity linkages with ADA access between Lake Front Park, Centennial Park/Main Street Beach, and Public Works Beachfront.
4. Green space enhancements along the right-of-way, including underutilized park-space zones.
5. Habitat restoration and environmental conservation best practices.
6. Consideration of direct tie in with future phases of the Route 6 multi-use path proposal.
7. Land use considerations for public spaces, especially Centennial Park/Main Street Beach.
8. Plan will include public outreach and participation regarding amenities and enhancements the public would like to see.
Copies of the Qualification Request Packet are on file at Huron City Hall. and may be obtained:
(1) by email to email@example.com
(2) in person at 417 Main Street, Huron, OH 44839, or
(3) online at www.cityofhuron.org/government/bid-notices-and-tabulations .
Please note that in order to be considered as a “responsive bidder” for this project, you must include all materials under Section 5: Submittal Requirements in the Qualification Request Packet.